We are pleased to welcome Kingfu Logistics to the network for China!
A brief introduction on Kingfu Logistics from their management:
Kingfu Logistics is an international freight forwarding company，founded in 2008. We are a well-established and highly reputable firm with 14-year experience specializing in the sea freight and air freight service businesses. Our main focus is logistics involving the transportation of freights from China and Far East Asia to Europe.
During the past ten years we here at Kingfu Logistics have established multiple relationships with some of the largest importers/exporters in China and Far East Asia that trust and rely on us to meet their logistical needs.
Kingfu Logistics ships nearly 100,000 TEUs from China and Far EastAsia to Europe anually. We are proud to be one of the leading international forwarding companies ofering services from China and Far EastAsia to Europe by sea and air.
– We offer a full range of road, sea, and air transportation services from China and Far East Asia to European ports.
– Reliable and cost- effective delivery of shipments.
– Completely customized service from the collection of cargo to the final destination.
– We have strong booking agents in China. Due to the excellent relationship we have established with multiple carriers, we guarantee a space and space protection even in peak seasons.
– We are committed to delivering a personal and tailored approach to each and every client.
– Enjoy the very best customer service matched with extremely competitive price.
– We have large volume regular SOC shipments from China to Europe, we also sell new containers in Europe.
Kingfu supply chain is committed to providing customized and specialized supply chain service solutions for enterprises.
OceanX is a non – exclusive global network of leading ocean freight providers and NVOCCs dedicated to delivering bespoke innovative solutions, in particular on FCL services, LCL consolidation, dangerous goods and chemical logistics, temperature control, fashion logistics, as well as project cargo handling.